We are excited to announce that the 7th International Conference on Faculty Development in the Health Professions will take place in conjunction with AMEE 2023.
The theme of the conference is ‘Shape of Faculty Development for Tomorrow – Implications for Theory, Practice & Scholarship’ and the goal of the conference will be bringing together a global community of faculty developers and health profession educators. This conference is specifically focused on the field of faculty development for academic health science centres world-wide and is the foremost calendar event on this important topic.
The Conference will be taking place at the SEC, Glasgow, UK on the 26 & 27 August 2023.
We are pleased to announce the opening of registration for the 7th ICFDHP Conference.
In-person fee in GBP
Until 31 May
From 1 June
| ICFDHP Registration
| ICFDHP & AMEE Registration1
||£360 + AMEE registration fee
||£400 + AMEE registration fee
1 AMEE registration fees can be viewed here
7th ICFDHP Conference Terms & Conditions of Registration
Completion of registration information signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions below relating to the 7th ICFDHP Conference, taking place from 26-27 August 2023.
1. Registration fees are listed in GBP.
Registration fees and what is included
2. 7th ICFDHP Conference registration fee includes access to all 7th ICFDHP Conference sessions in Glasgow (access to conference workshops are subject to availability), and one personal login to the Swapcard platform, available until 31 December 2023. It also includes lunches and coffee breaks on Saturday and Sunday, a networking reception on Saturday evening, and access to conference materials. It does not include access to AMEE 2023.
3. You can register for AMEE 2023 and add the 7th ICFDHP Conference as a pre-conference activity via the AMEE 2023 registration site.
4. Travel to and accommodation in Glasgow is not included in registration fees.
5. Abstract presenters must register using the same email address as the one used to submit accepted abstract.
Full Terms and Conditions are available on the registration site
We are pleased to release the ICFDHP 2023 Final Programme Overview and the ICFDHP 2023 Abstract Book in a searchable PDF format containing details of each session and presentation.
Download a copy of the ICFDHP 2023 Final Programme Overview
Download a copy of the ICFDHP 2023 Abstract Book
*Details are correct at the time of printing. Most recent information will be made available on the Swapcard app.