What are the Benefits?
AMEE Institutional Membership Benefits:
- Be part of an international network of teachers, trainers, educators, students and organisations committed to encouraging excellence in teaching and learning in the health professions
- Keep up to date with current developments in education in the healthcare professions
- Promotion of your institutional activities through AMEE.org and regular AMEE Newsletter
- Participate in live webinars conducted by international experts and access the full webinar archive
- 20% discount on Elsevier Books (Administrator only purchase)
- Discount for up to 10 registered attendees to the AMEE annual conference
- Discount on an AMEE Annual Conference Exhibition Booth
- Access the full range of AMEE guides inside the AMEE Resource Centre, along with past conference materials.
- 10% discount for up to 3 participants from the institution for registration on ESME Online Courses
- Opportunities for individuals to join AMEE Committees (when vacancies are advertised)
- Three votes at the AMEE Annual General Meeting
AMEE Premium Institutional Membership Additional Benefits:
- Discount for a larger number of registered attendees to the AMEE annual conference
- Discount for up to 20 registered attendees to the AMEE annual conference
- 10% discount for up to 6 participants from the institution for ESME Online Courses
- 10% discount on ASPIRE-to-Excellence Applications
- Three 5% reduced cost submissions to MedEdPublish for members of the institution
Institutional and Premium Institutional membership requires someone from your institution to act as an administrator to allocate the benefits to individuals within your institution, this provides more flexibility and control over your membership and benefits.
Individuals that receive these benefits through an institutional membership are known as Affiliates.
Not quite ready for membership? Register a free account and begin accessing limited parts of AMEE.
Register an account