Become part of an International network of health professions educators
AMEE is a worldwide organisation with members in over 90 countries around the world. Becoming a member makes you part of that global network, adds your voice to the discussion, helps you to develop your skills, understanding and career, and allows you to better contribute to the goal of developing health professions education for everyone.
Reasons to engage with AMEE
- Engage with the latest news from across Health Professions Education, and have opportunities to spotlight your own news, work and initiatives.
- Access AMEE's learning resources, ranging from publications for teachers and educators, to dedicated Essential Skills in Medical Education courses and more.
- Network and Collaborate with other Health Professionals around the world. Discuss topics of importance, ask for help or opinion, collaborate on projects, find mentors or mentees, and join the conversations within the AMEE community.
- Develop your career with opportunities to publish your work, take part and present at our annual conference or at an online event, become an AMEE Fellow, or join one of our theme committees focussing on specific aspects of Health Professions Education.
- Have your work recognised through an AMEE award, and access funding opportunities and grants.
- Make a Difference. By becoming a member you have the opportunity to directly influence the thoughts, processes and techniques behind Health Professions Education globally.
- Individual - £115 (Discount available for members of partner associations)
- Professionals from Resource Constrained Settings - £44 (Access to Medical Teacher is an optional extra)
- Student - £45
- Students from Resource Constrained Settings - £25 (Access to Medical Teacher is an optional extra)
- Institutional Standard - £250
- Institutional Premium - £550
- Hard copy Medical Teacher - £16 (Hard copies regrettably cannot be sent to Professionals and Students of Resource Constrained Settings)
- Digital Access to Medical Teacher - £25 (Only applicable to Professionals and Students of Resource Constrained Settings if Medical Teacher access is required)
Teachers, trainers, educators, students or institutions with an interest in health professions education, can benefit from being part of our membership network. Join us and together we can develop Health Professions Education.
For professionals, educators, trainers or practitioners involved with, or who have an interest in, health professions education.
Also includes those who are members of ABEM, AMSE, AoME, CAME, GMA, IAMSE, SSME and ViEW.
For students of the health professions at any level of study.
Proof of your student status is required to complete the process.
For medical schools, university departments, private or governmental statutory bodies or organisations and regional associations related to health professions education.
Find out whether your institution is already registered with AMEE before you signup.
If you are unsure which membership type applies to you, please get in touch by emailing [email protected]
Terms & Conditions
AMEE operates a rolling membership, you will be invited to renew your membership within 30 days of your anniversary date. Renewal notices are issued by email from three months prior to expiry - please ensure that you keep your personal details up to date, and you are opted in to receive communications from us to enable you to receive notices and regular updates.
Read more about our Membership Terms & Conditions