Register now for your in-person place at AMEE 2023 - at a specially discounted price until January 16th, 2023.
On offer at AMEE 2023
- 3 innovative, collaborative, and inspiring plenary sessions and a panel discussion addressing the theme of ‘Inclusive Learning Environments to Transform the Future’.
- An exciting pre-conference programme.
- Specialist Tracks including: Surgery Education, Competency-Based Medical Education, and Transforming Learning Environments Through Technology.
- More Research Paper presentations than ever before.
- Symposia, Short Communications, ePosters, Doctoral Reports, Point of View, PechaKucha™, Patil Teaching Innovation Award.
- The AMEE Fringe.
- A Learn and Develop hub and innovative exhibition showcasing educational AI, simulation and academic publishing, amongst many others.
- An opportunity to network with colleagues.
- A performance by Scotland’s 'Red Hot Chilli Pipers'.
An exciting line-up of speakers is currently being confirmed. Watch this space for more information.
Online Registration and Institutional Members
Online registration, pre-conference workshop and the 7th ICFDHP Registration will open in January. AMEE Institutional Members will receive their discount vouchers in January 2023 – look out for your email.
If you have any questions please contact [email protected]