Application For Fellowship
To qualify for Fellowship, you will be able to demonstrate that:
- You are and have been an active individual member of AMEE for the last five years.
- You hold qualifications at least at Master’s level (or equivalent) in an academic field related to Health Professions Education, or hold current registration as a Health Professional.
- You have made major regular contributions to AMEE in the last five years.
- You have made a consistent, continuing contribution to scholarship in health professional education over at least five years.
- You have provided leadership in the field of health professions education.
Please fill in this form and return along with accompanying documentation.
if you have any questions, or require further advice, please contact [email protected]
- Evidence of Qualifications or details of a sustained programme of scholarship – these can be PDFs or scans of documents. Please ensure the documents are in English and officially signed if translated.
- CV – Maximum 6 sides of A4 with a focus on educational leadership and scholarship activities.
- Two letters of support – ideally these will have an official letterhead and be signed by Head of Department, Dean, Supervisor or a Senior Colleague. The format can be a scan, a PDF or a word document.