Associate Fellowship Application
Application Form for AMEE Associate Fellowship
To qualify for Associate Fellowship, you will be able to demonstrate that:
- You are a current active individual member of AMEE.
- You hold qualifications at least at Bachelor’s level in an academic field related to Health Professions Education, or have current registration as a Health Professional.
- During the last five years, you have actively contributed to AMEE, and/or have published a scholarly article as first or lead author or have delivered at least one other presentation as first or lead author, at an AMEE conference or other international Health Professions Education conference.
- Or you have completed the ESME Specialist certificate and meet the above criteria.
Please fill in this form and return along with accompanying documentation. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
- Evidence of qualifications or details of a sustained programme of scholarship – these can be PDFs or scans of documents. Please ensure the documents are in English and officially signed if translated.
- CV – Maximum of 4 sides of A4 with a focus on leadership and scholarship activities.
- One letter of support – These ideally will be on an official letterhead and signed by Head of Department, Dean, Supervisor or a Senior Colleague. The format can be a scan, a PDF or a word document.